WIP: Astral Knights Attack Bike.


Having pretty much finished painting the first batch of Astral Knight Bikers I decided to try a little bit of variety so I've built an Attack Bike to give them a bit of support. 

I've tried to keep with the Astral Knight themes; knightly helmets, plumes and the shield on the front carapace. I decided to give the lance a miss as I didn't think that would look right on a support vehicle.
Other than that it looks a little plain so if you have any ideas to Knight him up please let me know.


As you can see I've gone for the multimelta, as I don't game much I have no idea if that is the right choice so please feel free to let me know, or maybe I should try magnets for the first time...

Please feel free to leave any comments or questions below, especially if you have any ideas for knighting him up or weapon choice.

4 comments:

  1. Looking good. I like the termie shield on the fairing. Magnets would be fun just for the hobby aspect! The melta is fine against armour, but kind of makes it a target in itself. In my experience people tend to ignore the Heavy bolter option leaving you to whittle down their infantry with impunity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cheers Zab, I'll definitely try to magnetize it then so I can try both options depending on what I am facing.

      Delete
  2. For "knighting him up", you could consider;

    - Knightly shields (either by the sides of the wheels, or over the gap in the sidecar where you can see the passenger's leg)
    - Pennants
    - Flowing cloth, similar to horse barding
    - A banner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the idea of another shield on the gunners rail. I might have to try that. Definitely going to go for pennants flying from the banner pole.

      Thanks.

      Delete