10,000 page views...



Whilst I was away on holiday last week the page view counter clicked over that entirely arbitrary milestone of 10,000 page views.  I wanted to take a second to thank everybody who has taken the time to comment on or visit my little corner of the blogsphere. Looking back over the last  ten months it is clear that the focus of the blog has gradually changed.  I started it as a record of my attempt to paint and model my own Space marine chapter but I have become distracted by my local GW store's monthly painting competition.  This has really pushed my painting and modelling skills but I would like to achieve a balance in the future (time permitting) between the painting competition and Astral Knights.

So thanks once again to everybody and just out of interest what was your favourite post?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats! My favs in order: Aspiring Champion, Lamenters Scout Biker and Astral Knights Bikers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Zab, interesting choices. The chaos aspiring champion is a fave of mine as I learnt a lot from painting him.

      Delete
  2. congrats man i can understand your happiness as i have also reached 10k mark recently for Geinus Devils

    ReplyDelete