WIP: Chaos aspiring champion part 2


I am in awe of anybody who has painted an entire chaos space marine army.  If this model is anything to go by they are so detailed and filled with bits that you just have to do justice to that it would take forever.

That's my way of excusing my really slow progress with this guy. 

The stuff left to do is now limited to:

Teeth on left shin pad daemon face.
Axe.
Left shoulder pad daemon face.
Right shoulder pad crimson slaughter icon.
Backpack.
Scenic base.

I've got until the 24th November so it might be tight....

P.S. I've been asked to do a 'how to' for the red on this model which I will try to put together whilst I'm painting the backpack.

As always any suggestions or ideas would be gratefully accepted.

2 comments:

  1. Totally agree! I'm working on the same guy over at my blog for the STC contest. Damn but those new sculpts are full of detail. Great job though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers Zab. Your model looks great, some nice conversions and I'm looking forward to seeing the paint job develop.
    thanks for the follow, I've added you to my blogroll.

    ReplyDelete