Mordheim: WIP Flagellants.


As I had bought the empire flagellants boxed set to make my kneeling prisoner I would use some of the rest of the figures to make flagellants for my fledgling witch hunter warband.  More after the jump...

I really like these models, lots of interesting details and options on the sprues.  I chose to make three dynamic guys with morningstars/flails (not entirely sure of the difference?)


The final chap I'm making so far is going to be the leader of this set of henchmen so I've given him a torch to show them the way through the ruined city.  It will also give me an opportunity to try painting fire and OSL that I've wanted to have a go at for a while.


 Next time I'll show the bases I have sculpted for these guys.  As always please feel free to leave any comments or questions.

P.S. just wanted to draw everyone's attention to the competition running over on muninn's brush. It's a great chance to grab some interesting metal minis.


2 comments:

  1. Where did you buy the miniatures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought the box set from my local GW store. Obviously they're also available from online vendors as well.

    ReplyDelete